Courtyard office development
- A courtyard of seven self contained buildings
- Office, commercial and residential use
- Part new build and part refurbishment of existing buildings
- Speculatively developed
- Architect: Jarvis In-house design team
- Structural engineer: PRC Structural Engineering Services Limited
- Mechanical consultant: Jarvis M&E Services
Key project facts
- Project Value: £1,500,000
- Contract: JCT 2005 Design and Build
Formerly dilapidated farm buildings and garages, this was re-developed through new build and refurbishment to create an attractive courtyard development of seven self contained buildings compromising industrial, offices and residential.
The design enabled the residential and office accommodation to be accessed from the central courtyard, whilst the commercial premises have a separate entrance. The units created were sold to owner occupiers, whilst some were retained by the Jarvis Group for their own occupation.