Mixed use business park development
- Land purchased speculatively by Jarvis
- Planning permission obtained by Jarvis
- Part ground floor pre-let
- Balance speculatively developed
- Landscaped business park setting
- Structural Engineer
- Mechanical consultant: Jarvis M&E Services
Key Project Facts
- Project value: £1,500,000
- Contract: JCT 98 Design & Build
950 Capability Green comprises a mixed use development. On the ground floor with its own entrance is a children’s day nursery, comprehensively fitted out internally with specialist classrooms, play areas, canteen and toilet facilities. It was developed and constructed in conjunction with Jigsaw Day Nurseries, one of the country's leading nursery operators. On the first floor but with its own ground floor entrance and impressive reception area, is high quality office accommodation, with air conditioning, full raised access floors and 45 parking spaces.
The whole building, which extends to some 1580 m2, stands on an extensively landscaped site forming an integral part of the Capability Green Business Park. Instigated by Jarvis Commercial, it was constructed on budget and on time by Jarvis Contracting and Jarvis M&E Services who installed heating, air-conditioning, ventilation, electrical and plumbing services.
- Mike Peters
- 01582 711 789